Wednesday 11 January 2023

2023 Calendar 🎆

I have designed a 2023 cute calendar which you can download instantly from my Etsy shop  Designed By Laila. 🛍

Take a look below and click on the images to be directed to my Etsy shop! There is a preview of each month and plenty of space for notes and your to do list. 
Once downloaded, you can print the calendar to use for important plans!

Let me know in the comments if you have downloaded the calendar and if you have any amazing plans already!












I hope you like the calendar!
Thank you for reading! 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this calender.
    melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your comments, thank you! I hope you have a lovely January 🤞🏼

      Delete
  2. Aww, this calendar is beautiful friend! You did an amazing job on it!! :)

    Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I appreciate it and I am so glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. Your calendar is beautiful! Good luck with your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading xx ❤️
I hope you enjoyed this post.

Blogger Template by pipdig