Monday 30 May 2022

Designed By Laila 🛍

I have set up an Etsy Shop where I have now put up several downloadable items for purchase: Designed By Laila. 🛍

You can download artwork and drawings I have completed and there are some art prints to download also. I am hoping to continue working on more downloadable resources that you would be able to access by purchasing in future. These are all printable so you can print out and display as you would like!

Below are two of the digitally created products thats are currently available for purchase. There are pencil drawings available too in the shop, you can see these by clicking to shop link.

Please feel free to browse the items that are available and recommend any printable downloads you would purchase in the comments! These could range from colouring pages to calendars. Let me know what you think!

I really enjoy working on creative pieces when I have spare time so I have been using digital creative apps to produce some of the products and been using pencil for some of the products.

SHARE:

36 comments

  1. These are both lovely! Thanks for sharing. Need to check out your Etsy shop.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I appreciate it x
      Laila

      Delete
  2. Congrats on opening your Etsy shop! Hope you get lots of purchases throughout the year

    https://nightcity.fm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope to keep working on products 🤞🏼

      Delete
  3. Great projects, really interesting graphics :)
    Greetings from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and keep sharing great content.

    Alexandra - Chic Ways To Pull Off Knitwear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that you have taken the time the read what I share x

      Delete
  6. Good luck with your Etsy shop, the designs are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your Etsy shop! These projects are cute!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always on etsy shop need to explore these items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are immediately downloadable which could be useful 🤞🏼

      Delete
  9. Congratulations on your Etsy shop. Wishing you all the best on your business!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, Etsy shops are so fun, and how exciting for you! Let us know how it goes! - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gingi, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  11. Oh, such pretty designs!!

    Lots of love,
    Krissi of the marquise diamond
    https://www.themarquisediamond.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty designs, you're very talented :)

    Lots of love,
    Krissi of the marquise diamond
    https://www.themarquisediamond.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's awesome you got an Etsy shop:) Love that lined paper design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooo this is so cute. I like it... kisses

    http://www.ioannesbaby.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful! All the best to your shop! Thanks so much for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish you every success with your Etsy shop! xx
    Janet
    www.rediscoveringmystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wish you all the best for your Etsy shop!
    Eri | weirdlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very neat! These are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So lovely! Etsy is a great platform to share one's art :)

    Julia x
    Last Post: The Secret Garden in Paris No One Knows About... 🦚

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cool artwork! I am heading over to check out your shop now. Wishing you much success with it!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  21. I liked this right away, as the red rose made me smile. Wishing you well in all your artwork projects.

    Have a good June.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on the launch, best of luck with the Etsy shop. I hope it's going well! x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading xx ❤️
I hope you enjoyed this post.

Blogger Template by pipdig